The highlight of 14 weeks is the ultrasound at 14w4d.... This was the one that told us we are having another boy. Both IJ and the technician saw it so clearly. I had a sinus headache and I couldn't see too well but if they saw it, it must be there.
I did have a little gender disappointment but I thought about how little boys love their mommys and how much money we will be saving without having to buy new strollers and carseats. I also have lots of new stuff that Jr never wore, a lot of it with tags on it. It will also be nice to see if they look alike and act alike. A little boy will probably be tough enough to handle his rowdy brother, lol. I really cant wait to meet our little SONshine.
He measured at exactly 14w4d and has a heart beat of 154bpm...
Now for 6 months of cooking this baby....


No comments:
Post a Comment