The end is slowly approaching and my hormones are really all over the place. On some days I wake up feeling like my pelvis is not attached to my body and on other days I feel like I could be running a marathon. I am still walking, squats and rolls on the exercise ball. It has helped getting him a little more engaged but I dont think that it has done anything for dilation. Its just as well, I am sure I am one of those women who will carry until a few days before or after 40 weeks.
Dr Kodner ordered an ultrasound which we had done at 38w6d. His approximate weight was 6lbs 11oz. I can't wait to see how far off the ultrasound weight is. The estimate seems about right though, with big brother being 6lbs 2oz, I can't imagine little brother being too far off. Everything else seems good, fluid levels are great, placenta is still intact and his heartbeat was a steady 124bpm.
I have been gung-ho about going for a vaginal but now the idea of a repeat c-section isn't so bad. The body has a way of beating you into submission. With Tete Rue coming to visit in a couple of days, I would hate to be in hospital the whole time that she is here. With any luck, lil squish will come and we can bring him home before she leaves.

No comments:
Post a Comment