I am starting to feel more and more human by the day. I have gotten around to cleaning the house and making dinner every night like I used to, I know both Itayis appreciate that. Its amazing how quickly we forget the pains of pregnancy. I have been comparing my old pregnancy pictures and the new ones, I am definitely growing faster than I did the last time as you can see with the side-by-side comparisons. I still haven't gained any more weight, which ofcourse is a great thing. Hopefully we can make it to 20 weeks with the -8-10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
This is a blog about my journey as we have a new addition to our family, arriving in March 2013. I am so excited to be pregnant after trying for over a year and a half.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
17 weeks
I am starting to feel more and more human by the day. I have gotten around to cleaning the house and making dinner every night like I used to, I know both Itayis appreciate that. Its amazing how quickly we forget the pains of pregnancy. I have been comparing my old pregnancy pictures and the new ones, I am definitely growing faster than I did the last time as you can see with the side-by-side comparisons. I still haven't gained any more weight, which ofcourse is a great thing. Hopefully we can make it to 20 weeks with the -8-10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment