I am still carrying some weight, well pretty much all the weight I gained while pregnant with Itayi Jr but I thought doing a comparison of how big my belly is compared to the last pregnancy would be pretty fun. It is clear that I am carrying this baby quite differently, I seem to be carrying him quite low compared to Jr. All the pregnancy ailments came hard and fast. I didnt have any morning sickness first time around but now it seems to be the order of the day. This is the first picture I could make a comparison on.....
This is a blog about my journey as we have a new addition to our family, arriving in March 2013. I am so excited to be pregnant after trying for over a year and a half.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Major differences
I am still carrying some weight, well pretty much all the weight I gained while pregnant with Itayi Jr but I thought doing a comparison of how big my belly is compared to the last pregnancy would be pretty fun. It is clear that I am carrying this baby quite differently, I seem to be carrying him quite low compared to Jr. All the pregnancy ailments came hard and fast. I didnt have any morning sickness first time around but now it seems to be the order of the day. This is the first picture I could make a comparison on.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment