Countdown

Saturday, October 27, 2012

19 weeks, the big reveal...

19 weeks,

This the week we had the much detailed anatomy ultrasound. all the measurements of his development came within a +/-3 days which is great. It was so gut-wrenching to see if the head, stomach, arms, legs, heart, kidneys, brain and all that stuff looked normal. The lil one had a strong heartbeat of 142 bpm and we were just so excited to see him. Even Jr enjoyed seeing "the baby in the belly"


He certainly did not keep us waiting, he flashed his goods to show what we wanted for so long to confirm. ITS A BOY. At the 14 week ultrasound the technician was 80% sure but now we have 100% confirmation. A little brother for the lil riot we have. I am ecstatic. Little boys love their mommas and I cant wait to meet him. He looks like his brother already...


As for me, the bump is growing. Definitely bigger than last week. Gained about 0.8 pounds, I was definitely not looking forward to that scale going up but its not a lot, I am still at -8 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I guess I have to take it easy on the sweets and be a little more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment