Countdown

Sunday, January 20, 2013

28 weeks, 3rd trimester!


Happy holidays from the Nyarota family.

Now that my birthday has passed with no drama and we are celebrating the end of the year, I can rest easy knowing that the first 2 thirds of the pregnancy are over. I am also enjoying the rest of the year at home, laying on the couch and watching Christmas rom-coms. Its amazing how much better I feel at home, there is no added pressure on pelvis from that chair at work. Now I really understand how bed rest can make all the difference.

The 3rd trimester marks some big changes for the baby. Now it is all about getting fat and developing the lungs. I had a doctor's appointment that showed the baby measuring one week ahead. I am pretty sure this lil peanut will be the same size as his brother, around 6 pounds. I have also gained about 6 pounds from the lowest during the pregnancy which is great. The goal will be to lose all the weight gained plus another 30 before the year is over. We will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment