Countdown

Sunday, January 20, 2013

29 weeks, Happy 2013!


Happy New Year!

It is 2013, the year we get to meet the newest member of our family. It makes it seem just that much closer. I have put off getting ready for baby until the new year and now that it's here, I am in panic mode. The belly is growing bigger and bigger, I had to buy some more clothes for work. I am back at work and now I have to sit in that uncomfortable chair. I keep counting down the days, a couple more months and I will be at home with my 2 boys.

I am starting to worry more about Jr's adjustment to the new baby. I hope he has a smooth transition and I am looking up all the resources on information about coping with the changes. I am praying he will not be as bad as I was when Kudzi was born. I was a danger to the welfare of the child and had to be removed from our home. I am hoping because this will be another boy, we won't have that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment