This week I had the follow up ultrasound to check on the location of the placenta. Amazingly it had moved all the way up to about 2 inches above the belly button which means we are definitely a-go for the VBAC attempt. Lil man is measuring at 3 pound 3 ounces which is amazing, puts him in the 50th percentile. I hope it really stays that way. It may mean a 7 pound baby. He was very feisty at the ultrasound today, whenever the tech pushed on my belly, he would push right back...with both hands. It was amazing to watch. He is going to be a feisty one. IJ couldn't make it to this u/s and he was quite jealous that I got to see him and he didn't, lol.
I have been debating the scheduled c-section and the VBAC. I was so sure that I wanted to try the VBAC but now I am terrified of it. Both have their pros and cons but now I just hope that the baby makes the decision for me and I won't have to decide what to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment