First I went to church on Saturday and the sermon made me realize that the fear I have been experiencing is because I have been looking at my own plan, not God's. It is imperative that I let God's will be done. He alone is the architect of ouer lives and that credit can be given to him and only him. Second was my mother, when I told her about the CPC she laughed so hard about how women have been having babies since the beginning of time without ultrasounds and genetic testing. She told me to stop being paranoid and enjoy my pregnancy...
So my spirits are back up. Sure I am still eating non-stop and I can barely move off the couch but thats all part of being pregnant. It's amazing that I still havent gained any weight and I am grateful for that. My belly is rounder and the little man is moving more and more....
Big brother Itayi turns 4 this week too, he is so excited about a birthday party and birthday cake. On this day, 4 years ago, at 2pm, we were leaving for the hospital. The contractions were less than 5 minutes apart and yet I was still incredibly calm. We did not know that in less than 12 hours, our family of 2 would be a family of 3...it was a beautiful day indeed!


No comments:
Post a Comment