Countdown

Saturday, November 17, 2012

21 weeks!


21 weeks,

My belly is getting bigger and bigger and I love IT. Its really a shame that the placenta is at the front of my belly because his kicks are getting stronger but they are not strong enough for Daddy and big bro to feel them.

I have said this before but this pregancy is nothing this Jr's pregnancy. I can barely stay on my feet before every muscle below my waist starts pulling. This has me a little worried about early labor. After 4 years I was hoping my body would have fully recovered but I feel like I am stuck at 38 weeks pregnant. I am okay with that as long as the baby stays inside.

So many other people are having their babies and it makes me even more anxious to meet our little one. We are still deciding on baby names so he has time to put some extra fat on his body and clear that CPC...

No comments:

Post a Comment