8 more weeks to go.
As the pictures show, the belly is getting bigger and rounder. I am definitely a lot bigger than I was with Jr and I am a lot less functional. My energy level is a lot better though and I have figured out how to align 2 body pillows, a regular pillow and the pregnancy pillow to get more sleep. Hopefully nothing changes and
I can still get 8 hours of sleep up until the end.
I can still get 8 hours of sleep up until the end.
This week I had an appointment with Diane who told me that I was measuring at 34 weeks. She also checked my legs for fluid retention. blood pressure is a little high but not yet something of concern which is great. I have a few things to look forward to, the baby shower is in 2 weeks and I cant wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment