Countdown

Friday, February 15, 2013

My Baby Shower...


Feb 10th was the day of the baby shower my coworkers threw for me. Thanks to Jenny who hosted the event, it was so beautiful and seamless. I could not believe the generosity of my coworkers, no one outside my family had ever done something like that for me. I did invite  some people outside of work but none of them showed, which was okay. It was a beautiful day nonetheless.


Jenny did an amazing job putting everything together, I didn't even realize how nervous she was until someone mentioned it afterwards. She arranged the venue, Houlihans on Olive, the guestlist, games and decor. It was a beautiful space that we never knew anything about. Amelia helped with the cake and Traci with the decor.


The little baby on the cake was the cutest, I still have it on my desk at work. We played shower games, not the kind that we see at Zimbo showers, lol. There was "Guess the number of jelly beans," "Guess the belly size," "What's in the diaper"....it was all so much fun. Ofcourse the best part was the cake and the gifts. I absolutely loved all the baby clothes. Made me even more anxious to put little Ishe in them.
 yummy cake!

Traci had to brand the baby with some Cowboys gear, completely unacceptable in out Patriots supporting household.

Words cannot express how much I appreciate what these ladies did for me. Even Tim our big boss sent his gifts. The ladies who were not able to make it brought gifts before or after the shower. They helped me move a lot closer to being prepared for Ishe by clearing a lot of the registry. At this point I just have a few more things I need to pick up for the little man.

THANK YOU again.

No comments:

Post a Comment