4 more weeks to go,
I was so pre-occupied this week I forgot to take pictures of my 36 week bump with the camera. I did get one with my phone and I feel as if the bump is at a stand still. It must be really cramped in there as there is way more movement that shakes my belly. Its a shame that he has an anterior placenta so all these movements are only becoming more apparent because he is a lot bigger.
I had the 36w appointment after the first snow storm of the season. There was clearly no sign of the baby. This is when the invasive cervical exams start and the group B strep test is done. Everything seems to be going well. Dr Kodner reminded me that she will let me try for the VBAC but will not induce me. She also suggested scheduling the repeat c-section at 41 weeks. If I make it to 41 weeks I will die, lol. Let's hope the little squish will save me the trouble. I am praying for anything between 14th of March and 17th of March. Fingers crossed.
I was so pre-occupied this week I forgot to take pictures of my 36 week bump with the camera. I did get one with my phone and I feel as if the bump is at a stand still. It must be really cramped in there as there is way more movement that shakes my belly. Its a shame that he has an anterior placenta so all these movements are only becoming more apparent because he is a lot bigger.
I had the 36w appointment after the first snow storm of the season. There was clearly no sign of the baby. This is when the invasive cervical exams start and the group B strep test is done. Everything seems to be going well. Dr Kodner reminded me that she will let me try for the VBAC but will not induce me. She also suggested scheduling the repeat c-section at 41 weeks. If I make it to 41 weeks I will die, lol. Let's hope the little squish will save me the trouble. I am praying for anything between 14th of March and 17th of March. Fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment