7 weeks to go....
Typing this countdown greatly undermines the anxiety I am feeling. while 7 weeks seems like a short period, I live it 24 hours a day. I remember the terrible anxiety I experienced while awaiting Jr's arrival and I really hope it does not get that bad. The other thing about 33 weeks is the beginning of February. Now I can say the baby is due 'next month' which does nothing to alleviate the stress. We really dont have anything ready for the baby and it is starting to hit me that he will be here soon.
I have gotten around to getting the carseat ready and thats about it. I keep wondering if we will have enough diapers and other basics for the baby. With the shower coming up, maybe I will have more focus after that. Jr is starting to get more excited for the baby, he keeps running around the house screaming "Baby Ishe", this big brother thing suits him very well.


No comments:
Post a Comment