42 days to go...
This week I found myself obsessing over my looks. Maternity clothes are not flattering and I am even more self conscious than ever before. Around this time with Jr my look started to changes, my nose got puffy, lips got big and my complexion even changed.
Right now my nose does look like Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer so I keep powdering my nose and chugging water so my face doesn't swell up. The only other noticeable change I have seen is dark lips. My lips are so much darker and lipstick had become my new best friend. I guess it really could be worse, my complexion could be so much worse.
So I dressed up all week, trying to be a yummy mummy before I started asking myself why I was subjecting myself to such torture. I am went right back to my comfy tees and jeans. I did score with those Liz Lange maternity dress, too bad I won't wear them much longer.
I also had my 34 week appointment with the new doctor in the practice Dr Senciboy. Boy, is she a fire cracker. I can see why they added her, she is so full of life and was really nice. She told me that baby had moved one more week ahead, measuring at 37 weeks so she ordered a growth scan. So next week, on Valentines Day, we get to see lil Ishe. With this being in the doctor's office, I can bring the boys. I would want IJ whining about not seeing his son like he did the last time, lol!
This week was also the week of the baby shower, I will make a separate post about that!

No comments:
Post a Comment