Oh baby, our days are numbered. We are down to the last 5 weeks of baking our new lil munchkin and the anxiety is starting to mount. There have been more and more growing pains, nothing like I felt with Jr and I can't help but wonder if we will make it until mid-March. At this point I am just hoping that we make it into March, maybe I am just being squeamish but I couldn't take this pain for another 5 weeks.
We also had a growth ultrasound this week. Contrary to what the fundal height says, our munchkin is measuring average in the 43rd percentile, at exactly 35 weeks he measured at 5lbs 8oz. This would make him roughly the same size as his brother, maybe a little bigger but not by much. He was facing inward the whole time but we managed to get one good shot of his face and arm. I really can't wait to meet him, i think he looks like me.


No comments:
Post a Comment